Old Breaking News
AFTER DELIBERATION WITH CMOAI ON DATED 21.11.11, IN AHMEDABAD, THE HR SUB COMMITTEE HAS AGREED TO RECOMMEND TO FOLLOW THE OLD POLICY FOR GRANTING PROMOTION FROM E6 TO E7. THE RECOMMENDATIONS WOULD GO TO THE CIL BOARD VERY SOON.
ORDER FOR PAYMENT OF ADJUSTABLE/RECOVERABLE ADVANCE EQUIVALENT TO THE 75 % OF THE PRP HAS BEEN ISSUED BY THE COAL INDIIA LTD. WITH THE DIRECTION TO MAKE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. OFFICE MEMORANDUM PUBLISHED IN HOME PAGE OF THIS SITE
55 officers in Mining Discipline have been promoted to E7 Grade from E6 Grade with notional seniority wef 28.07.09
CMOAI, SECL Branch conveys heartiest congratulations to them.
Minutes of the meeting with Honb. Coal Minister has been uploaded and available for the CMOAI members.
As informed today (ie. on 6.11.11 morning) by the General Secretary and President, CMOAI, SECL Br. that in view of the meeting held with Honb Coal Minister and CIL Management, further agitation program of CMOAI has been deferred. CEC meeting of CMOAI, SECL BRANCH will be conveyed shortly. Please visit our site regulerly for authentic news and for your active participation..
High Court decision regarding Promotion case of E6 to E7
Meeting with Coal India management and Coal Minstry has ended with WIN WIN situation. Details are as follows:
1. A Recoverable/adjustable advance equivalent to 75% of average PRP will be paid within November'11.
2. Promotion Order from E6 to E7 are likely to be issued before 30th November'11.
3. There are other discussions which are subject to finalisation in CMD meet/CIL Board scheduled to be held on 12 th November'11.
4. Further meeting with CIL management will be held on 3.11.11 at Kolkata.
5. In turn, we have made commitment to enhance the production and excel in performance.
6. A review meeting with Coal Minstry will be held, if required, on 15 th December'11. In which meeting, commitment of association along with Chairman, CIL and MOC will also to be monitored by the Hon. Coal Minister.